Re: Including PHP headers and footers

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 03:03:54PM -0400, Oscar Salcedo wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response.
> If my headers and footers were static html pages, would it work? I think
> apache has directives to automatically insert header/footers to every page
> under a vhost, am I correct?

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work. If you need to change anything in the
layout, why don't you just edit the templates? you could in theory just
create a little script that preprocessed all your templates with the php
includes so you could make everything work?

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>