Re: [ApacheGallery] Request Error ??

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 12:40:09PM +0200, Peter Slijkhuis wrote:

Let's keep this on the list (I hope somebody archives this or creates a
FAQ, Michael?)

> Yes it was test.pl i thought it where the same errors but they weren't,
> i also didn't have libimlib2-dev installed and have installed it now, i
> think i have all the deps now but i don't exactly know what there names
> are in debian packages, this is the error wich is in my apache error log
> now
>
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
> [Tue Jun 11 14:32:57 2002] [error] Failed to autogenerate
> /usr/share/perl5/auto/Inline/config.

You need to give a path to which the www-data user has write access for
inline compilation. You use the "PerlSetVar InlineDir" configuration
directive for this.

--
Andreas Plesner Jacobsen | We can predict everything, except the future.