Re: [ApacheGallery] 3 bugs and a feature request

I'm currently using:

libjpeg-6b-21
imlib2-1.0.6-fr2

Any thoughts as to the version #? 6b is the latest libjpeg that I could
find.  There is a 6b-26 which requires a new version of glibc (2.3)

Wrt imlib2, I'll try installing 1.06-1 rpms off of the enlightenment web
site and see what happens.

Jack